lørdag 8. mai 2010

I have to say I love you in a song

You're the one that I want.

When he passes me by he's a ray of light. He could be that boy, but I'm not that girl.

You do things to me that I'm not used to. And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town. There's not much I know about you, but I love everything that you do. Given half a chance I'd easily, I could easily fall in love with you.

I wanted to talk to you but I was gripped with fear. Have you ever tried to find the words, but they just don't come out right? Words, don't come easy to me. How can I find a way, to make you see I love you? Words don't come easy. There's so much I want to say to you, so many reasons why.

Be still my heart, don't let it show. Just make believe that you don't love him so. Be quiet now, and let him go. He'll never hurt you if he never knows.

I only wanna be with you. I'm in love with a fairytale, even though it hurts. My heart's got a mind of its own, won't listen to a word I say. All I do is dream of you.

It sounds ridiculous but when you leave a room, there's a part of me that just wants to follow you too. I guess if someone doesn't love you back, it isn't such a crime. But I'm not fine, I'm in pain, it's harder every day. If I wait for stormy skies, you wont know the rain from the tears in my eyes.

Tell me what I see, when I look in your eyes. Is that you, baby, or just a brilliant disguise


The owners

(You're the one that I want, Grease)
(He doesn't see me, Sara Brightman)
(I'm not that girl, Wickid)

(Worth it, Alexander With)
(You belong with me, Taylor Swift)
(About you, Crowtown)

(I could easily fall in love with you, Cliff Richard)

(One summer night, The Margarets)
(Have you ever, Brandy)
(Words, FR David)
(Against all ods, Westlife)


(Crowtown, Be still my heart)
(Fairytale, Alexander Rybak)
(Mind of its own, Victoria Beckham)
(All I do is dream of you, Michael Bublè)

(I only wanna be with you, Vonda Shepard)

(There's a fine fine line, Avenue Q)
(I miss you, Darren Hayes)
(Better that we break, Maroon 5)

(Crying in the rain, Everly brothers)
(Brilliant disguise, Bruce Springsteen)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar