søndag 6. juni 2010

[fragment]

So what if you're not real? So what if I can't have you? So what if all these dreams are nothing but the silly fantasies of a silly girl?

So what if my dreams are foolish? So what if I allow myself to fall too easily, and forget to watch my step? So what if everything I ever imagine never will have a root in reality?

Isn't that what imagination is? And escape from reality? A place where anything, everything can happen at any time? Where dreams come true? The impossible becomes possible?

Who says I can't imagine? That I can't escape from reality, even if it's just for a fleeting second? Who says I can't run to you, even if it's just in my dreams?

Isn't this world hard enough? Don't we struggle enough? Don't we deserve a refuge, somewhere things are as we wish?

Who decided that my ways are wrong? That my dreams are foolish? That I can't defy gravity?

Isn't life what happens to you while you're making other plans?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar