onsdag 9. juni 2010

In my dreams

In my dreams, you told me ... well, you didn't tell me anything. Not really. It's what you did that lingers. That's what got me stuck. That's why I'm still thinking.

That's why my head drifts off. Why I can't focus. It was such a good dream, I don't want to let it go just yet.

If I close my eyes, still, I can remember it. All of it ... well, at least all the best of it. The little things that mean nothing to everyone else, but everything to me. How it felt to lean against you. How it felt to have your arm around me. The warmth of your body, the smell of your sweater. Your chin resting on the top of my head, your stubble scratching my forehead. The sound of you breathing. And how it made me feel.

If I close my eyes, it's like I'm right there again. Happy. Content. Where I want to be.

If I close my eyes, and remember all this ... i never want to open them again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar