torsdag 10. juni 2010

[fragment]

I want to hold you. Tight. Really really tight, your body pressed up against mine. Kiss you like it's the last time I ever will. Run my fingers through your hair. Whisper in your ear, feel your breath on my skin. Your lips on mine, your hands in my hair. A chaos of emotions and sensations.

I want curl up in your arms, forget everything around us, and just have it be you and me. Just us, just this moment.

I want to talk about nothing. And everything. And all the little things in between. Bicker, with a smile, over the things we never agree on. See that smile you give me when my reasoning goes from plausible to ridiculous. And still you persist.

I want to watch the sun go down and the dark to come creeping. I want to stay up until the sun chases it away again.

And I want you to want it too ...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar